assalammualaikum:)..haa post kali nh petik dr buku yg ak tgh bace skunk...mcm best jerk kan..so rase nk kongsi lahh.heheh..sikit sbanyakk..bak kate org tuh ape??x dpt sikit dpt byk~!:P
7 Habits Of Highly Effective Teens by Sean Covey:
List yg korunk akan bace nh adelah top 10 list statement yg dibuat oleyh pakar dalam bidang masing2 zaman2 dulu,,,.hehe..tyme tuh bunyi mcm diorg plg power ahhh..tp bile mase bergerak menelan arus.haaaa...bunyi mcm diorg nh bangang gle.hakhak..(*_*)klaka jerk:P
10. "There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in their home."
KENNETH OLSEN, PRESIDENT AND FOUNDER OF DIGITAL EQUIPMENT CORPORATION, IN 1977
9. "Airplanes are interesting toys but of no military value."
MARSHAL FERDINAND FOCH, FRENCH MILITARY STRATEGIST AND FUTURE WORLD WAR 1 COMMANDER, IN 1911
8. "[Man will never reach the moon] regardless of all future scientific advances."
DR.LEE DE FOREST, INVENTOR OF THE AUDION TUBE AND FATHER OF RADIO, ON FEB. 25, 1967
7. "[Television] won't be able to hold on to any market it captures after the first six months. People will soon get tired of staring at a plywood box every night."
DARRYL F. ZANUCK, HEAD OF 20TH CENTURY-FOX, IN 1946
6. "We don't like their sound. Groups of guitars are on their way out."
DECCA RECORDINGS REJECTING THE BEATLES, IN 1962
5. "For the majority of people, the use of tobacco has a beneficial effect."
DR. IAN G. MACDONALD, LOS ANGELES SURGEON, AS QUOTED IN NEWSWEEK, NOVEMBER 18, 1969
4. "This 'telephone' has too many shortcomings to be seriously considered as a means of communication. The device is inherently of no value to us."
WESTERN UNION INTERNAL MEMO, IN 1876
3. "The earth is the center of the universe."
PTOLEMY, THE GREAT EGYPTIAN ASTRONOMER, IN THE SECOND CENTURY
2. "Nothing of importance happened today."
WRITTEN BY KING GEORGE III OF ENGLAND ON JULY 4, 1776
1. "Everything that can be invented has been invented."
CHARLES H. DUELL, U.S. COMMISSIONER OF PATENTS, IN 1899
Now, what do these two lists of statements have in common? First, they are all perceptions about the way things are. Second, they are all inaccurate or incomplete, even though people who said them are convinced they're true.
Another word for this is paradigms [pair-a-dimes]. A paradigm is the way you see something, your point of view, frame or reference or belief.
Paradigms are like glasses. When you have incomplete paradigms about yourself or life in general, it's like wearing glasses with the wrong prescription. As a result, what you see is what you get. If you believe your dumb, that belief will make you dumb. If you believe your fat, that belief will make you fat. On the other hand, if you believe you're smart, that belief will cast a rosy hue on everything you do.
Now, to solve this problem which is called limiting paradigm of yourself or others, do something today that totally contradicts that paradigm. E.g. If you say "I'm not outgoing", then well...be outgoing...
Challenge your 'paradigms' and hopefully, it will help you create more accurate and complete ones.
haaa,,,ape lagi,...alih pemikiran kte ke more positive~!,.and dont judge everything with our own eyes..bak kate org pandangan mata selalu menipu:)
p/s: klo nmpk buku anat tuh susah..haaa...tukar spek laen baru nmpk sng.hahaha.amin:)